.HI guys and gals, Hope everyone is doing well. I have put together some options for you to utilize while we are not in school. Below are some instructions to get you started. All assignments can be emailed to me for grading. This option MUST be completed
1. Go to g-wonlinetextbooks.com.
2. Log in with shared user name and password that I have provide below.
3. Click on my book shelf and open the text book.( the first text book pictured) You can than access the current chapter that we are working on. Atex-chapter4, Level one chapter7, and ;level2 chapter26. Double click the appropriate chapter. Here is a link for the video version of these instructions . www.g-w.com/assets/videos/training_online_textbook.htm
4. Now for the assignment. When you go into my bookshelf, the second textbook pictured has workbook stamped on it. Double click to open it.
5. Click on your chapter to open the assignment. IMPORTANT: after you open the assignment there will be 5 buttons on the left side of the page. Click, on the fourth button down and you will see a tab that says " workbook with form fields". Click on it to open the next page.
6. Scroll down to your chapter and click on the WEB option. You will now be able to type all of your answers directly on the worksheet. At the end of the worksheet there is a save button so you can come back to it later as this will take some time to complete.
7. When you are finished, you will see a box that will allow you to email it to me. If you don't already know my email is email@example.com. Please take our normal class time each until you are finished this assignment, then email it to me. It will be graded and posted tin X2.
Here are some other things to keep you engaged:
Go to the link below, and click on collision repair applications. there are numerous videos and instructions on all types of collision repair tasks.
You can also go to you tube and key word "3m collision how to" for numerous videos related to what we do!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. through email or my cell. 410-422-5064. Use your common sense during these unusual times . Mr. Showacre.